1D-2D Modeling with HEC-RAS NEW 6.0 Version
Summer Professional Development Course
Our next webinar series is scheduled for June 15th – July 20th. Registration is now open!
- One 4 hour LIVE webinar per week for 6 weeks
- Workshop exercises at your own pace in between sessions with consolidated collaboration and discussion on a central platform
- Throughout the course, the instructors will be available to students regarding post-lecture or workshop questions
- At the conclusion of the 6-week course, each attendee will be able to reserve up to 1 hour of consultation with an instructor to discuss specific
project-related questions or additional topics
- We will introduce 6.0 topics including 2D bridges, spatial precipitation & infiltration, wind forces, the new 1D finite volume solver, new terrain. And we will include a workshop on modeling 2D Bridges.
- The cost is $995 per person. If you register a group of 3 or more the rate is discounted to $895 per person.
Contact us for the discount code at email@example.com
- Prerequisites: Attendees will be expected to have 1D unsteady flow HEC-RAS experience
A short video to learn more can be viewed here.
Please note: This is our standard intensive 6-week online course which instructs students on the use of HEC-RAS for two-dimensional (2D) and combined one-dimensional and two-dimensional (1D/2D) hydraulic modeling. While we will be introducing some of the new 6.0 features, those new features are not the primary focus of this class.
This webinar series will be led by Chris Goodell and Ben Cary. Chris’s blog, The RAS Solution, is the go-to for engineers and water resource professionals. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out their new Full Momentum Vodcast https://www.kleinschmidtgroup.com/full-momentum-vodcast/.