Online Class:1D/2D Modeling with HEC-RAS 6.3.1 Version
Hey RAS Users-
It’s not too late to sign up for our 2023 Fall Webinar Series on 1D/2D Modeling with HEC-RAS in 6.3.1. This series will begin on October 11th and end on November 15th.
- One 4-hour LIVE webinar per week for six weeks
- Workshop exercises at your own pace in between sessions with consolidated collaboration and discussion on a central platform
- Throughout the course, the instructors will be available to students regarding post-lecture or workshop questions
- At the conclusion of the 6-week course, each attendee will be able to reserve up to 1 hour of consultation with an instructor to discuss specific project-related questions or additional topics
- We will introduce 6.2 topics, including 2D bridges, spatial precipitation & infiltration, wind forces, the new 1D finite volume solver, new terrain modification tools, and dam/levee breach modeling.
- The cost is $1295 per person. If you register a group of 3 or more, the rate is discounted to $1195 per person.
- Prerequisites: Attendees will be expected to have 1D unsteady flow HEC-RAS experience
This webinar series will be led by Chris Goodell and Ben Cary. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.